Virgin Mobile

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Agent

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

Understood. Please complete  a full factory data reset. 
Settings > General management > Reset > Factory Data Reset.

Heavy Hitter

@hamberfim wrote:

I have tried that and it did not work.

It appears that that will not work.

Agent

Hey there, Turlagh! 

Please try the hard reset as follows:

A master reset will result in the loss of all data stored on the device including 3rd party applications.

It is highly recommended that you complete a backup of the device information and disable Device Protection before proceeding with the steps in this tutorial.

With the device turned off, press and hold the Volume down key.

Note: The previous Google username and password will be required to set up this device if you do not disable Device Protection.

While holding the Volume down key, press and hold the Power key.

Release both keys when the Recovery mode screen appears.

On the system recovery screen, press the Volume down key to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset.

Press the Power key to select.

Press the Volume down key to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data.

Press the Power key to select.

With Reboot system now highlighted, press the Power key to restart the device and complete the factory reset.

The device is now reset.

Heavy Hitter

The hard reset doesn't work either.

Heavy Hitter

That did not work! Still getting 1 code: 400 error!

Agent

Hello @Turlagh. Have you tried to disable the App? 

~JoyP.

Heavy Hitter

"Disable" is grayed out. So not an option.

Agent

Thanks! Would you please send us a private message? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

3 days and still no solution. Called Customer Service and talked with a Tech...that failed to fix the problem.

Other LG X Charge owners on other networks are not having this issue. Conclusion is this is specifically a Virgin Mobile issue.

Whatever staging or configuration manifest that is setup for newly activated LG X Charge phones needs to be fix. The instruction given by the agents here and the techs at the call center prove that they are unfamilar with the phones default visual menu configurations since the steps, menu and screens do not match the instructions they provide.

The problem is not isolated to the LG X Charge it is also occuring on several Virgin Mobile Samsung phones. https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/Learning-Library/SOLUTION-Unable-to-install-all-contents-1-...

Again, conclusion then is this is specifically a Virgin Mobile issue.  

I'm not upset with the individuals who I've been in contact with. Everyone has tried to do there best. The failure is at the management/corporate level.

My family of four has been customers for six year...probably won't be a customer much longer.

Agent

We're sorry we let you down, @hamberfim. Please follow the same steps and instead trying to disable it tap on storage and the tap on clear data. 

We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible!