Virgin Mobile

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Agent

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

Hi Tredman1! Please send us a Private Message and we'll be happy to look into this for you!

Heavy Hitter

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the reply, Hamberfim.  I'd like to take a look at the provisioning and programming on your handset.  If you could please send a Private Message so I can access your account, It'll help me see what's causing that error code to pop up. 

Heavy Hitter

My two family members new phones are still having this issue. Got the phones Thursday May 17.
PS LG sent me here.
Heavy Hitter

At least seven phones are having this problem in this thread alone.
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @gundersonaudio! We'd like to know, did you try clearing the cache of the Mobile ID app?

Heavy Hitter

Friday morning...still getting the same error message.
I have tried everything in this thread. Starting to feel invisible.
Agent

Hey Turlagh! Sorry about that.  I've been keeping an eye on this thread, and understand how frustrating it can be. I'd like to get a support ticket opened for you.  Please send me a DM and I'll be glad to help!

Whiz Kid

I got my phone (LG x charge) on Wednesday and I'm having the same problem. I tried clearing the cache but that didn't work. I'm frustrated that this is eating my data to install apps I don't want!
Enthusiast

This problem you are experiencing is due to VIRGIN MOBILE BLOATWARE installed on your device. You will find NO OPTION to disable the software. You will not be able to uninstall it. You are STUCK WITH IT. Would walk you through ROOTING your phone but Virgin Mobile and LG have decided you shouldn't be able to use your device as you see fit. The ONLY options you have left are to either buy another phone and toss that piece of junk in trash or just tolerate it endlessly cycling downloads that fail and eat up your data. There is NO FIX outside of deleting the offending apps outside of rooting then deleting these apps. Make them replace your device with another brand/model of same cost. Your warranty covers faulty software and hardware problems. Hold them to it. And no replacing it with same phone. As it will have the same problems as the one you have now. Its built into the software on all of them.