Virgin Mobile

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Heavy Hitter

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

Up to 10 phones now
Agent

We're aware of it, Turlagh.  We've submitted multiple support tickets already.  I'll be able to submit yours as well, I just need the IMEI #'s of those devices to complete the report.

Heavy Hitter

Any updates or a fix yet?
Heavy Hitter

I wont be able to get those numbers until after work tonight.
Agent

Quite alright, Turlagh.  Send them to me in a PM when you can.

Heavy Hitter

Do you already have my MEID#? My wife bought mine online at Virgin Mobile to replace an older phone I had through virgin mobile.
Here is the Order Key:
[***personal info removed***]
Whiz Kid

How do you get the MEID#?

Agent

You can find the MEID if you go into Settings> About Phone> Status> IMEI information

Heavy Hitter

With the long holiday weekend is there any hope for a fix or resolution to this issue? Has the status on this issue been escalated? I've been a customer for 6 years. We've bought a lot of phones in that time period. We've paid a lot of monthly bills in that time. We've never had any problems till now. Just spent another 100 on this LG phone. What exspectation can we have that this will be resolved? I have been experiencing this problem for 9 days now. Who's going to reimburse me for the data usage? I was told there would be an update within 24-48 hrs by Victor21. That was Sunday.
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I have had this phone for three weeks and nothing but problems. Multiple contact with Virgin Mobile and factory reset advised four or five times... Stopped at the Sprint store last night and they were able to get the first problems sorted out and now I get this 1 Code:400 message. (it was initially MIP:67 or something) BUT, they also gave me a proposal to switch to Sprint that was pretty good. I will be taking a real close look at the switch option if there isn't a resolution soon.