LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Highlighted
Agent

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

Hi, @hamberfim! Unfortunately, we don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

It will be two weeks tomorrow that I've had this issue. I believe there is another person on here for which it will be a month very soon if not already.
In either case that is a long time...to long. I'm not holding the agents personally responsible but you have to admit that this is terrible customer service and potentially a breach of contract by Virgin Mobile since there is nothing timely in this lack of a solution.
Enthusiast

I am having the same issue on my new LG X Charge.  I have done everything advised on this forum and the information tech support gave me.  This is so incredibly frustrating.  I think it's BS that I can not disable/delete this app.  Don't reply to my message with I should try this and that because I have tried it ALL.  I think someone in tech support needs to grab one of these phones so you can see what your customer's are talking about. 

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Is there a solution today?
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, @Cre8iveDiva. We suggest you to contact LG for further assistance. In the mean time we'll continue doing our investigation to know what is causing the problem.  

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thank you.  I have contacted them already and like all the rest of the responses their suggestion are not working.  Plus this is not an LG issue this is a Virgin Mobile issue it is the stupid Mobile ID app that is causing this issue. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Cre8iveDiva! Sorry to hear about the experience. Have you tried to clear the cache in the Play Store or eventually reset the phone? Please tell us more about the issue and the steps you already followed to troubleshoot it? Thanks.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @hamberfim! Are you able to see the "Mobile ID" app on the Settings > Apps? If so, do you see the option to disable it?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I believe I have figured out a solution.  Go to your settings, general, apps, Mobile ID, permissions and turn phone permissions off.  It seems to have worked for mine.  Did it a few hours ago and no errors since then.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

jeffc... You are a little late to the party. As has been said in previous posts in this thread the "disable" button is greyed out and doesn't allow interaction. Clearing the cash does nothing, factory reseting the phone does nothing, updating the PRL or profiles does nothing, uninstalling the updates to Mobile ID does nothing, neither does forcing them to stop, clearing the cache of the download manager does nothing, have a call in tech support person remove it from your phone via reprograming and sending in a octathorp surround numeric code does nothing.... etc., etc., etc.