Virgin Mobile

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Heavy Hitter

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

aalma8310
Have you restared the phone or locked the screen and the unlock it.. And the solution persists?
I tried setting permissions for both phone and storage to on and then off. Neither was a permanent solution.
Agent

Thanks for sharing this to us @aalma8310. Please keep us posted if you see the problem persists.

Agent

Understood, @hamberfim! Have you tried the workaround shared by @aalma8310? Thanks.

Heavy Hitter

jeffc,
Of course the problem persists...for two weeks now
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Restarted phone...Mobile ID starts to download everything all over again Smiley Sad Sorry, I thought I had the solution.

Heavy Hitter

jeffc... It doesn't.
Enthusiast

YES, I have tried everything.  I have factory restarted my phone, cleared cache, adjusted my permissions, restricted the app, ##Brand#...I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING LIST ABOVE and what TECH support advised.  This issue is due to the MOBILE ID app.  This app does not allow you to delete or disable this app.  If it was not for this app the phone would be great.

Agent

Thank you for keeping us posted @hamberfim @aalma8310 @Cre8iveDiva and thank you for your cooperation. We will make sure to escalate this. 

Heavy Hitter

"We will make sure to escalate this. "

That's been said before. At least twice.
How many time does it have to be escalated before it gets in front of someone that's actually going to do something about it?
Agent

We undestand your concerns @hamberfim, as a rep, sometimes we may have to escalate the same issue more than once just to make sure our technicians are aware of that.