Virgin Mobile

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Heavy Hitter

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

Its a shame that this is happening, because it is a nice phone at a reasonable price point.
Heavy Hitter

This app has used over  1.6Gb of my home internet service since the 16th of May. This app has used over 588Mb of my mobile data just since the 28th of May. Each time the app's cache is deleted so to goes the information on how much data it has consumed.

Am I going to be reimbursed or credited for the all the data this problem has been sucking up over the last two weeks?

mobileUse1.pngmobileUse2.pngwifiUse.png

Whiz Kid

still no solution? I'm following you in hopes of finding one

Heavy Hitter

Screenshot_2018-05-30-14-13-16.png

It just keeps going..... 822Mb of mobile data.

Heavy Hitter

Just found out the same thing is happening on the LG X Charge over ojn the Sprint support site.

Guess what the offending app is called...

"Sprint ID"

and guess what else... there is no solution over there either.

So it is a Virgin Mobile/Sprint issue!

Heavy Hitter

FYI!!!!

For some people with the Samsung phones the hard reset worked but for some reason it is not working with the LG's.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S-Series/new-S9-Sprint-ID-Error/m-p/1002882#M4008

Failed to work on the LG V30+https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S-Series/new-S9-Sprint-ID-Error/m-p/1003041#M4052

more: https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S-Series/unable-to-install-default-1code-400/td-p/100...

And the thread was close/locked... note that the admin over there is an admin over here. As I suspect all the agents are too.

The problem is the "hard reset" is not working on the LG models. I've done it three times on my LG with no luck.

Em_Will_I_Am

Community Manager

Re: new S9+ Sprint ID Error

Yeah, we are beating a dead horse here.  The 100% fix is to hard reset the device within Sprint coverage.  I know some do not like that answer, but that's the answer nonetheless.  I will lock this thread at this time.

Heavy Hitter

We cant even return either of ours to Target because my wife threw out the boxes. We were told ten days ago that a fix was coming in 24-48 hours.
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, hamberfim. We want to help! Please follow the below steps and provide us an update. 

1. From the home screen, scroll down the Status bar.
2. Tap Settings.
3. In the General Tab, Scroll to and tap Apps.
4. Scroll to and tap an app.
5. Tap Storage.
6. Tap CLEAR DATA.
7. Review the warning, then tap DELETE.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Sorry Royt

My comments were not intened to be hurtful, just a little constructive sarcasim.

I would just like to encourage agent/reps to take the time to read a thread before responding.

Very often when a new rep/agent posts in this thread we have to hear the same litany of steps/suggestion. And since they haven't work it feels like we are getting the run-a-round. And it's seems somewhat discourteous to not have bothered to read the thread to find out what the current status actually is.  Basically it wastes your time and ours.

Agent

Hello, @hamberfim. Thank you for stopping by. We just replied to your private message. We'll continue assisting you throught there. -Kira_M.