Virgin Mobile

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

Open it up on the main screen where it shows all the different apps to block, tap the 3 dots in the upper righthand corner.  In the menu that pops up tap settings,  then tap advanced settings then make sure manage system apps is turned on the slider should be red. Back out to the main screen and mobile ID should show with the text in red font to indicate it is a system app.

Whiz Kid

Got it, thank you!

Enthusiast

No problem, come back and share if it worked for you as well.

Enthusiast

anybody???

Enthusiast

i just picked this phone up yesterday and naturally it's doing the same thing that you guys have been dealing with for the last several weeks. somebody let me know if the new stuff up there works. i'm not even gonna waste my time dealing with these menus and junk until i know if it works. if it doesn't i'm going straight back to the store to return mine. also, since i read through 17 pages of this stuff i am curious if virgin mobile is going to credit everyone who has had most of their data stolen by this nonsense. i'd personally like a yes or no answer straight up while i decide if i'm gonna ride this out.

Heavy Hitter

I checked my wifes phone last night.
Mobile ID had used 750 MB in 13 days.
Agent

Hey there @Turlagh. Thanks for reaching out to us! Please, keep in mind that the Mobile ID uses data. We believe this usage is normal. 

~JoyP.

Heavy Hitter

I hope not!!!
Community Manager

Several things here...

1) Wow, you guys have been busy.

2) @hamberfim can I run a data trace on your phone?  I have your phone number from a previous interaction.

3) That data amount is not usual.  I hate to disagree with my compatriot, but after it does its job, it's done.  If you check any working phone, the data use is 0KB.

4) With that said, it should not go against your data usage.  Software updates used what is called SLOT 1 in your data profile. When you access the internet, you are using SLOT 2, which goes against usage.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Sure..sure but what you are neglecting to acknowledge is that it can skip the network and use your personal internet wifi...which it has been doing..to the tune of 1.6Gb+. Which I posted an image in this thread. So to be clear that is NOT normal usage.