Virgin Mobile

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Agent

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

Hey there, @hamberfim. That does not sound OK. Have you ever tried these steps before? Please make sure that the Mobile Data is on, not the Wi-Fi. Open the dial pad and enter ##BRAND# and select YES. This will send the payload to your phone without removing your personal data. If the handset is in a weak coverage area or if you keep getting the same error, please try to move to a spot where you can get a better coverage and try again. In case the problem persists after completing these steps, please try to complete a Factory Reset from the Settings. Thanks.

Heavy Hitter

Read the thread.... This thread I started three weeks ago.....

Yes, I've done all those steps. Many times in fact. Been with a call in tech too and nothing has worked.

Your team of reps/agent have communicated on multiple occasions how they appreciate my patience with this issue.
I'd appreciate a solution! If your company is unable find the source and triage a bug within three weeks it's time to offer another solution. Replace the phone with one that is working of equal value and credit my account with some percentage of the loss of personal time and non Virgin Mobile network data usage of my personal home wifi.
Agent

Understood. Thanks for letting us know. We will have to escalate this. Be aware the steps provided before have worked out for some users experiencing the same issue. 

Community Manager

As has been stated on numerous occasions, the issue is under investigation.  Replying multiple times daily, "Is there a solution?" does not help in any way.  Once a fix has been identified, we will post it here.  Until till we will lock the thread until more information because available.

Community Manager

Update: We currently have 2 devices that are exhibiting this issue.  One is being examined by Sprint labs and the other by the project manager of Mobile ID.  More to come.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Update:  This should be the final update.  The VMU X Charge ID error should now be resolved.  A simple powercycle should correct it. Just turn the phone off, wait about 30 seconds and turn it back on.

Enthusiast

Thank you.
Cheers,
Luke
Enthusiast

Hurray! Now what about all the personal wifi data it ate up for the past month.

Enthusiast

Performed a factory master reset on the phone, and installed from scratch about 18 hours ago. At some point in the middle, an OTA for the kernel also came through. Since then, no error messages, and the phone seems to be working without a hiccup. Even the wifi and bluetooth issues I started having seem to be gone (probably due to the kernel upgrade). If anything pops up, I'll start a new thread and reference this one. Hopefully, this is the last word on the subject.

Enthusiast

I tried the troubleshooting provided but am still getting the Unable to install default; Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400 error pooping up with the downloading of  apps VMU Music, NextRadio, PlayPhone, Uber from attempting to load I don't want or have room for on my phone. I try to disable them, uninstall and as soon as theWifi is on again they try to download again. I DONT WANT THEM!!

Please help....