Hello, @kjlooking83. Thank you for stopping by. Please accept our most sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.
Hey there, @hamberfim! Just to confirm, have you tried to clear cache & cookies of that mobile ID app? We've received some feedbacks of customers that were able to fix this issue by doing that. Could you please give it a try?
We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, @hamberfim We're already investigating this case, but we don't have an estimated date of resolution. Rest assured that we'll do our very best to find a solution.
Add me back in. I thought the problem was resolved about a week ago, but it is happening again.
I'm beginning to fear that Curtis1973 may be right.
It's been just a bit over a week since this thread started.
I'm inclined to give the "gurus" another week to fix the problem or admit defeat.
If no favorable resolution, then it's time to start escalating the problem to VM leadership.
A well written letter to a CEO (especially if it's from several of us) can have amazing results.
When I had a similar issue with Comcast, even they became responsive when I had to resort to that alternative. Actually had a District Manager show up at my door, crawl through my attic, and fix the problem.
After 8 years of having an LG Optimus V, I finally decided to upgrade and swapped over to the LG X Charge. Bought it from the Virgin Mobile website earlier in the week and got it yesterday. I've got the same problem as everyone here.
"Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400"
I tried everything that was thus far listed in this thread and it's done nothing to fix the problem. The really annoying part is it would be so simple to fix if the Mobile ID and Mobile Installer apps weren't forced upon us and locked up in such a way that we can't even disable or fully uninstall them. Hopefully they can get this figured out soon.