Virgin Mobile

LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: LG X Charge: Unable to install all contents. 1 code: 400

RE: LG X CHARGE: UNABLE TO INSTALL ALL CONTENTS. 1 CODE: 400

Received new phone 5/24/18...Same annoying issue.  

Agent

Hello, @EF2018. Thank you for stopping by. Are you having issues with your phone? Please let us know. We're here to help.  -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

Yes.  Above message keeps appearing.  Followed suggestions on community forum to "clear cache" on Mobile ID app.  This is a temporary fix.  Message reappears if phone is turned off then on again.  

Just received this phone on 5/24/18 (for my husband) and emailed Virgin Mobile about swapping with an LG Stylo 3 (which I use) and doesn't have this problem.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Agent

We’re sorry to know that you’re having this issue, EF2018. We'll be happy to help you. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Also, is it occurring in multiple locations?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Enthusiast

I got the Lg X Charge the same time as thr original poster, and have been following this thread to no avail. It's eaten up my high speed data while I'm out and not connected to Wi-Fi and it's becoming incredibly frustrating. I've done as everyone else has with no results. What exactly are you guys doing to get a fix done? I know you've "submitted a ticket" for several people, but I feel we're not even getting anywhere as new techs show up and just prompt us to try thr same things.
Heavy Hitter

We are doomed. Its like the first time they heard about this.
Whiz Kid

I'm having the same problem with my new LG X Charge. I don't see how to private msg a Virgin support...
Heavy Hitter

Agent

@AletaH To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges.

Whiz Kid

same here. I have followed the posts performed the step by step instructions only to watch my data be eaten alive by this error message. it is at the point, I can not use my phone for the continuous messages pop ups....