Virgin Mobile

Lg stylo 4 push notification issue

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Lg stylo 4 push notification issue

I just bought the LG Stylo 4, I'm only recieving notifications from certain apps like texts, email, facebook; The rest i don't see the notifications unless i open the app such as tumblr and skype. This is extremely frustrating, my old LG X Power didn't do this, how do i fix it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Lg stylo 4 push notification issue

Hello there Caro757. Please uninstall both apps and re-install them. See if the notifications work after that.

5 REPLIES
Agent

Hi, @Caro757. Follow these steps to access notification settings by app: From the Apps & notifications screen, select App info > desired app > App notifications > edit the Notification settings as desired. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Whiz Kid

Hello @melissac,
Thank you for replying to my question. I did as you said but everything is already turned on. So far, i notice i am getting all my usual notifications, except for tumblr and skype.

I took a screenshot of each setting for you, to show they are both on, but it seems i cannot attach the screenshots here.
Agent

Hello there Caro757. Please uninstall both apps and re-install them. See if the notifications work after that.

Whiz Kid

@STIX19 omg it worked! I can't believe it was that simple 😂 thank you so much!
Highlighted
Agent

You are welcome Caro757. We are here to hlep.