Virgin Mobile

Lg stylo 4 taking grainy photos

Enthusiast

Lg stylo 4 taking grainy photos

My LG stylo 4 just arrived in the mail and I was testing everything out and the camera is taking grainy photos and I don't know how to fix it. It is really annoying since I just got the phone
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Lg stylo 4 taking grainy photos

Hi there noah222222. Please go to your camera Settings, tap the Camera icon, and toggle with the aspect ratio and size. Also look for HDR and try out the best options for photo taking depending on light and color enhancement. You may need to use one setting at a time and take test picture until you get the desired quality photo. If you have any other question or concern let us know.

Enthusiast

I did that already and non of the settings makes the camera better which is disappointing. I did not get what I ordered online at all. I got this phone becaise I thought the camera would be better than my old one which it is not. The specs told me it was and I and disappointed
Agent

I understand. In that case, if you are not happy with it, you have 7 days to return the phone and get a refund. If you go that route, you'll need to shoulder the shipping and handling fees. Please let me know if you wish to return it so I can provide you with all the info. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone, pin number, and order number.