Virgin Mobile

Major problem I need Help

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Major problem I need Help

Yesterday evening my 3month old Walmart purchase Moto e5 play. I made a call to customer care ( using wife's phone) the reoccurring issue of not being able to make or receive voice calls .Now the 3rd time since buying the phone 3 mos ago. Everytime being told everything "up & running on Virgins end, account active and paid up in advance w credit card on file ,same account same phone # same owner,same pin no problem with identifying me w my account. Reason all of the Being said , I had just
had been talking to a care representative for the phone call issue, within a couple minutes from 1st call, the representative ( not the same, no matter) ask me the phone number I was having a problem with , gave my same number only number my ONLY BUSINESS NUMBER, to the representative and my same old pin used as a matter of fact , recognised by another care representative I had been talking to just minutes ago. The representative said they could Not find my number on the system, and ask me if " I was sure if I had an account with virgin mobile"?? only 9 years. The representative had no answer for what I was being told by him , that ',the number I gave him shows up nowhere in their system,,?? So he told me the only way to rectify this, was to go into a Virgin or a Sprint store , and they will need to check out the phone itself , and that, thats the' only way to get my account/ number back to normal. Ok found Sprint store , still open, manager checked out my phone and he tried a couple of things in order to fix this problem . What he tried couldn't find my number or find an answer. To do whatever it takes to get my number back. But Couldn't do anything, ,. ?!?! All of my invoices letters on the truck only contact number. Only business number# &+!!?'* PLEASE HELP THERE MUST BE A WAY TO GET MY ACTIVE PHONE NUMBER PAID UP in advance , but, can't be located in anyway??? This is insane . What in the heck?? answer me. . Help THANK YOU