Virgin Mobile

Moto g6 Play

SOLVED
Heavy Hitter

Moto g6 Play

2 things. First I've been trying online to add phone insurance to this new phone I purchased through Virgin Mobile and I can't get past the page that asks my contact information. Everything is correct but when I click submit it takes me back to the same page. There are no edits telling me what is missing or causing the problem. Just does the same thing over and over. Any idea what the problem might be?
The 2nd thing is that my device is not listed among the page full of devices therefore I can't access my device tutorials or anything related to The Moto g6 play. Will this be rectified soon? How can I access those tutorials if my phone is not found among that list of devices?
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Moto g6 Play

Hi there! You can try clearing your browser cookies and cache before trying again. Or you can send us a private message and we can add it for you. As for the phone tutorials, they have not been uploaded yet. We're working on that!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! You can try clearing your browser cookies and cache before trying again. Or you can send us a private message and we can add it for you. As for the phone tutorials, they have not been uploaded yet. We're working on that!

Heavy Hitter

I tried clearing the cache and it still will not get past the same page. It does the same on my desktop computer. I would greatly appreciate if you would add the insurance for me. I will send the private message as requested. Thanks so much for all your assistance