Virgin Mobile

My Android Phone is dead and I need to buy a new phone,

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

My Android Phone is dead and I need to buy a new phone,

My Android Phone is dead, so I need to buy a new one. I currently have a Virgin Mobile account, my question is, do I order the new phone from Virgin Mobile Store now and, once I receive the phone, would I be able to activate the new phone and use the same phone number?

Thanks for your help,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: My Android Phone is dead and I need to buy a new phone,

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, you can swap your phone and keep the same number. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?

2 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, you can swap your phone and keep the same number. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?

Whiz Kid

When your Android phone is broken or dead, in most cases, you can't perform your mobile phone normally, access and transfer Android data to computer for backup with the common way - AutoPlay or USB connection. However, please don't worry, this doesn't mean that there is no way to restore your data from broken or dead Android phone.

Broken Android Data Extraction, which has been commonly considered as the most effective tool to restore deleted files from dead Android device. In fact, you can work it to recover lost Android data under various circumstances. No matter you get Android mobile phone broken, dead or infected by the virus, this program can be always useful.