Virgin Mobile

My only phone (UMX/Unimax/U683CL) wont turn boot up or charge

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

My only phone (UMX/Unimax/U683CL) wont turn boot up or charge

I have had my new assurance wireless Unimax U683CL for about two months and a alf and today i tried to turn it on and it didnt work, but the screen didnt even activate, i tried pressing every available button in every combining way(power and vol up, vol up and power, both, vol down and power, power and vol down, both, power,vol up, vol up and down, etc)  so i plugged it in its original charger and instead of the red blinking light staying on, it is slowly and steadily blinking on and off. I tried to find an answer in the faqs but it appears to be that no one that i can think of has come across this issue before. Summary and recap; my phone wont turn on for some reason (the screen wont even activate) and nothing has worked so far not even charging, please help, its the only phone i have

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: My only phone (UMX/Unimax/U683CL) wont turn boot up or charge

Sorry to hear that, That_One_Guy. Do you have an Assurance Wireless account?

Whiz Kid

tried plugging in back of phone off and hot pulling battery, memory and reset after should be ok if it works. reset it, ask how. and the light bad cord and charger short?

Whiz Kid

so back of phone off so you can pull battery while still plugged in. and unplug replace battery and try both try to start phone unplugged after hot pull and try plugging phone in after replacing battery and try to start try both. first cord im sure.

vol up and power im sure to hard reset, reset only no cache clearing and reboot, if itll respond. try hot pull after cord. wont take n hour cord  hot pull