Virgin Mobile

New Moto G6 Play -- no data connectivity/no texting

Agent

Re: New Moto G6 Play -- no data connectivity/no texting

Hi, @bkj76 Could you shot me a PM with your phone number and PIN code? I would like to heck into that for you.

Enthusiast

sent

Enthusiast

Hi @Kira_M,
I appreciate the fast offer for assistance; however, I have no idea how to send PMs on here. After 3 very frustrating hours dealing with Virgin Mobile's telephone "technical support," I gave up and returned the phone. I bought a G6 Play for Verizon instead.

Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

My data isn't working as well but I can send and receive texts, as well as calls. I just switched from a j3 emerge to the Moto g6 and the data will not work at all..
Agent

Hi there Jmshep1999. I am sorry about the issue with your new device. Please send me a private message with your phone and piin number and the SIM card number you have installed on your new phone. 

Enthusiast

I also am having the same issue with my Moto g6 play phone . I have called and messaged Virgin Mobile and am not getting any help. You have to know by now this is an issue that needs to be addressed an help your loyal customers with.
Agent

Sorry to hear you've experiencing this, @Tab583. Can you private message us so we can investigate further?

Enthusiast

I also can't send/receive mms messages. Further the phone won't connect to mobile data at all and insists that I have a WiFi connection to open browser or use maps
Agent

We're sorry to hear that, @Mdmellie To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? What type of phone do you have? Are you getting signal bars? If so, how many of them?