Virgin Mobile

New Moto G6 Play -- no data connectivity/no texting

Enthusiast

Re: New Moto G6 Play -- no data connectivity/no texting

Sorry I'm not sure you really read my post. I have a Moto g6 play phone with data connectivity issues which is why I posted in this 'new Moto g6 play-no data connectivity' thread. Most of the time I have the above issues I have a good signal (full bars)
Agent

We understand that you have similar issues, but we would like if you give us your closest cross-streets and corresponding ZIP code so we can use it as a reference as a network search. 

Enthusiast

I'm currently in 70817, however these issues persist everywhere I've had my phone in the last week. So really all of baton rouge would be the coverage area.
Agent

Thank you @Mdmellie. Please provide us with a cross street.

Enthusiast

I'm on Culps Bluff Ave.
Agent

Please make sure that the WiFi is off and the data on, then follow the steps below.
1. Please press the Phone icon
2. Enter ##72786#. Last # entered will not show on display
3. SCRTN appears briefly. 
4. The phone will power off, then power back on.
5. The device will complete the Hands free Activation steps, to program the phone. Will update the PRL, and power off and back on again.
Once the updates are completed, please test the phone and let us know if there's any improvement.

Enthusiast

Well it did restart and update but no difference in performance. Could it be something with the apn settings. None of the apn's listed ate selected.
Agent

Understood! It was supposed to be selected automatically after the reset. Can you please try again?

Enthusiast

The same reset #'s?
Agent

Yes, that is correct @Mdmellie.