Virgin Mobile

New Moto G6 Play -- no data connectivity/no texting

Enthusiast

Re: New Moto G6 Play -- no data connectivity/no texting

No luck
Agent

Sorry about the trouble @Mdmellie. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Enthusiast

Love to. How do I do that
Agent

You can click on any Boost Mobile agent's profile and choose to send this user a private message.

Agent

We've replied to your private message. Please check  your inbox. Thanks!

Agent

Thanks. The information is correct. Please follow these steps to reset the network settings:

1.From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
2.Tap the Settings icon. 
3.Scroll to and tap System. 
4.Tap Reset. 
5.Tap Network settings reset. 
6.Tap RESET SETTINGS. 
7.Tap RESET SETTINGS to confirm. 

Resetting the network settings reconnects your phone to the Boost Mobile network and does not erase any of your content or data.

Enthusiast

I am having a similar issue with no luck from the online help. I get 3g and just plain LTE data every now and again, but still cannot connect to anything without wifi activated.

Agent

Hey there, Zachary! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number and pin so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

Whiz Kid

Hi, I am having the same exact problem as everyone else with this phone.  I just switched to it about a month ago and I am now paying for a service I do not get.  I am beyond frustrated at this point.  I am a teacher and I need my phone for work.  If I am not directly connected to wifi signal, I am unable to use my phone.  So, essentially, if I am not at home, my phone is an overpriced paperweight.  How can you keep selling this phone and not let customers know in the description how horrible it is.  This is obviously not a single person issue, this is an issue with the phone.  How can I get a new phone to replace this one?  I paid over one hundred dollars for this phone and it's only a little over a month old, I feel like I was blatantly ripped off.

Agent

Hi there! Really sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with the address where this occurs so we can investigate.