Virgin Mobile

New Moto G6 Play -- no data connectivity/no texting

Master

Re: New Moto G6 Play -- no data connectivity/no texting

I have the same problem
Agent

Hey there, @Izzy23!  Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please provide us the number and PIN, through a private message, for further help?

Master

Sure how do I private message
Agent

You can click on any agent's profile picture and choose the option "send this user a private message" @Izzy23.

Whiz Kid

Re: New Moto G6 Play -- HORRIBLE CONNECTIVITY

this is my 2nd go with moto g6 play. what a horrible ...can only connect to wifi, can NEVER access cell data when needed even with 5 bars and LTE. Switched all networks, and this is in fact the 2nd week of having it back after thinking it defective and troubleshooting had to replace it. so frustrating when this was supposed to be a treat for myself to have it be so...grrr. have there been any resolves and whats the return policy i am so very not happy with this verison of moto 

Whiz Kid

barely a week into the moto g6 play replacement that a month of troubleshooting couldnt resolve, and its all true. this is by far the worst moto phone. it seemed to have so much promise too but the same connectivity issues are happening again with this brand new replacement. connection outside of home wifi - on all mobile networks in settings - interent is non responsive with 5 bars and 4g LTE ...pae just loads  and loads and says no connection. i went thru a month of trying to fixx this. please is there a fix or whats the refund policy. posting on levenos site seems to get fast response..

Hey there, Kriti311! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. We'd love to help you get this resolved. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN and address to figure this out? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

I am having the exact same problems . Had phone for months worked great and now can't send mms most the time and no data will load unless on wifi.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, Fouts30. Can you please send us a private message? 

Enthusiast

Having same issue.  have tried factory reset, can only connect with wi-fi.  calls work ok, and I have always had great service anywhere in town, and now no data at all.  any help would be appreciated!