Virgin Mobile

New User - Activation timed out please help!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

New User - Activation timed out please help!

Hello,

Got my plan all picked out, everything set up, PIN, security questions, just tried to finalize activation and it timed out.

Can't call, this is the phone I'm activating to have a phone. Please help!

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: New User - Activation timed out please help!

thehallowedpen, erase the earlier private messages and then try sending me a private message.

7 REPLIES

Hi, @thehallowedpen Are you getting any specific error when you try to call out?

Enthusiast

My phone isn't activated at all yet, so I can't make any calls (phone says to enable service - which I haven't been able to do). The activation page times out, and then when I try to go back and check the activation status, it says "Order not found." The entire process up until that step works fine.

Please send us a private message so we can further assist you.

Enthusiast

So I private messaged @jaassiel_m and received a reply from @Charlotte but when I try to send a PM back, the site says:

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

Does anyone know how long I have to wait to send a reply??? So frustrating!! Smiley Sad

Agent

thehallowedpen, erase the earlier private messages and then try sending me a private message.

Heavy Hitter

The PRL for your phone must be updated and your meid number should be account to Virgin Mobile service. If you happen to have a laptop you can sign on to Virgin Mobile website and try activating the phone from there.

If you have any other questions post them here and someone from the VM Community mat have a solution to post for you
Heavy Hitter

Sometimes with previously used phones; it could of had and technical issue and if those technical issues were unresolved for the hand-held device . Virgin Mobile well not activate a phone like such that has
( Technical issues or bad MEID)

Virgin Mobile seek customers satisfaction along with VM phones, services plans, and More.....