Virgin Mobile

New phone. S/N, MEID, IMEI, ect, dont work.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

New phone. S/N, MEID, IMEI, ect, dont work.

My phone recently got destroyed. I got a LG Stylo 3. While trying to "swap my phone", every one of the numbers give an error message. This happens every time I've tried switching phones since I got my number through VM ten years ago. I can't call anyone because the state of my old phone and I need my phone working now do to doctors and a surgery coming up.

Any help is appreciated. Its really stressful when none if the social accounts can do anything and no one emails you back.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: New phone. S/N, MEID, IMEI, ect, dont work.

Hi, WigglyOwl. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and MEID of the new phone?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Hi, WigglyOwl. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and MEID of the new phone?

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

Hi I'm having the same problem! I've called customer service about 10 times and they all seem to not know what they are doing. please help!!
Agent

Hello alyshax530. We would like to look into this. Feel free to send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Whiz Kid

If u solve this privately how can it help others? I cant find plave to report my meid. Phone was activated but nowhere asked for it...so i receive but cant send texts with a 2120 error!!!
Whiz Kid

Also cant remove battery to restart that way on virgin phone lg x power from best buy.
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @Warebear. We want to help! Would you please send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.