Virgin Mobile

New voicemail is not added to Visual Voicemail list

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

New voicemail is not added to Visual Voicemail list

I have an LG Stylo 2, and starting about a few months ago my new voicemails have not been added to the Visual Voicemail app that came with the phone.  This was around the time I used airplane mode for the first time.  Is this an issue with the app itself, or an issue with my account? I can check my voicemail by dialing 1, but I cannot see new voicemails in the app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: New voicemail is not added to Visual Voicemail list

Thank you, my voicemail has been set up since I got the phone, and Visual voicemail had been working fine.  I actually saw a new voicemail in the list today, but it was from 6 days ago.  Now I have a notification at the top of my inbox that says "Your Inbox is full. Delete or archive messages in order to receive new messages." I hadn't seen that before today, so not sure if that is the issue and it just didn't prompt me yet. After deleting some, the message went away. So I tested it and had someone leave me a voicemail, and it works again!  Not sure what fixed it actually, but I had turned off wifi and data (then back on) a couple times so maybe something got reset.  

3 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there, corvae. Definitely want to look into this for you. To configure the Visual Voicemail please follow these steps:

- Open the voicemail app
- Press the three dots button at the botton right
- Select Personalize now and follow the system prompts to:
             •Create a passcode.
             •Record name announcement.
             •Record greeting.

Whiz Kid

Thank you, my voicemail has been set up since I got the phone, and Visual voicemail had been working fine.  I actually saw a new voicemail in the list today, but it was from 6 days ago.  Now I have a notification at the top of my inbox that says "Your Inbox is full. Delete or archive messages in order to receive new messages." I hadn't seen that before today, so not sure if that is the issue and it just didn't prompt me yet. After deleting some, the message went away. So I tested it and had someone leave me a voicemail, and it works again!  Not sure what fixed it actually, but I had turned off wifi and data (then back on) a couple times so maybe something got reset.  

Agent

@corvae. If you're still having issues, let us know.