Virgin Mobile

No mobile service after outage.

Enthusiast

No mobile service after outage.

According to the twitter rep I spoke briefly to, there was an outage earlier today that knocked my phone out of service. They said the outage was done, but my phone is still disconnected and unable to connect to the network. I've tried everything they've suggested, including:

1. Reset the phone

2. Reboot the phone with a # code in the dialer screen
3. Reboot the phone with the simcard removed, then with it back in.

All this has done is waste my time and not gotten me anywhere, as my phone is still stuck in a "Mobile Network State: Disconnected" and "Service State: Out of Service" loop, as well as the reset with the #code apparently establishing my phone now having a new number on it. My bill is already paid and it's not due to late fees or anything, so can someone please just tell me what I need to do just to get my phone back and reinstated on the Network please.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: No mobile service after outage.

Sorry to hear that itstheshiba. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. To send us a private message, click on our profile photo and once you're directed to our profile, click on "Send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

PM sent.

Hey there, itstheshiba! Thanks. We will continue to assist you via private message.