Virgin Mobile

Not receiving all messages, also slow

Whiz Kid

Not receiving all messages, also slow

Hi I have two issues. The first is, there are 3 in the family who use Virgin Mobile. We each have android phones. The problem is we sometimes don't receive text messages to each other (and sometimes I don't with other group messages with people who have other carriers) until hours later. It's been an ongoing issue for more than a year, but only happens about once a week or so. We want to switch carriers but worry the same thing might happen. 

Also, I have a Samsung J3 Emerge phone, about a year old. For the past few weeks, it has been running extremely slow. It takes about 10 seconds for any application to come up and when I get an incoming call, it takes almost that long before it switches to the phone screen. Everything is slow, whether I'm using my own Wi-Fi or somewhere else. When I clicked on Device Maintenance it gave me a score of 70/100 with Good! as the comment. I think it has plenty of space and not many apps on it. Could the slowdown be the battery already? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Not receiving all messages, also slow

So sorry to hear about this experience, kneeblock. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.