Virgin Mobile

Problem activating factory unlocked phone Samsung S10e. ERROR 407

Whiz Kid

Problem activating factory unlocked phone Samsung S10e. ERROR 407

2 REPLIES 2
Whiz Kid

Re: Problem activating factory unlocked phone Samsung S10e. ERROR 407

Problem activation new "Samsung S10E factory unlocked" phone. Transfered SIM from current phone. Device tries to activate. error message -- "The SIM card has locked, please power cycle the device and if the problem persist contct customer service. I cycled power receive ERROR 407. Researched and found instructions to dial ##72786#. Message "Warning This will reset the provisioning parameters to Factory default. Would you like to continue?" Yes. Recycled power same result. I tried to activate online using IMEI# on box. Did not recognise, call customer svc number... Tried MEID(d) number on bax as well. Spoke to VM custmer service, they told me to call seller (AMAZON). Amazon told me to call Samsung. How can I activte this one day old paper weight? Thanks. 

Agent

Re: Problem activating factory unlocked phone Samsung S10e. ERROR 407

Hello, johnp! We're sorry, unfortunately, the factory unlocked phone Samsung S10e isn't compatible with Virgin Mobile. 

Feel free to visit our website https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/bring-your-device.html for more details or let us know if you have any question.