Roaming

Whiz Kid

Roaming

My phone says roaming when I am at home

97378 SE Edison and SE Clark streets

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Roaming

Hey there, @MJJones38! Really sorry to hear about that. Upon reviewing the area, our system could not detect any known issue. But we'd like to look further into it. Please send us a private message with your number to get some extra info about the phone connectivity.

Whiz Kid

I am having the exact same issue.
Have always had perfect service where I live, and a few days ago my phone decides to keep randomly going to roaming while I'm at home. I don't know why Smiley Sad

Agent

Hello, @emileerangel. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same thing is happening to me. I have never had this problem and haven't moved. It will randomly enter roaming when sitting at home even. SW 15th & Mustang Rd in Yukon, OK 73099
Agent

Hi there, OuPrescott! Thank you for letting us know about this. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. 

We checked the area and, fortunately, there are no outages and the coverage is good. Can you please try these steps?

Android:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On 
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# 
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. 

iPhone:

1. Tap Phone > Tap Key Pad.
2. Type ##UPDATE# (##873283#).
3. Phone will process updates. Then Tap OK.
4. When Service Update is complete, tap OK.