Virgin Mobile

Samsung A10e stopped working

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Samsung A10e stopped working

Hello,

I activated my Samsung Galaxy A10e phone today. It worked for about 3 hours and now the screen is blank and all I am offered is the "restart" or "power off" buttons, which I'v tried both and the phone is still blank. I currently have no working phone at this time. I bought my phone through the Virgin Mobile website a few days ago, brand new, so it should still work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Samsung A10e stopped working

We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks. 

12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Hello, bubba-ho-tep. We're so sorry to hear about this issue. We'd love to help. Has your device sustained any physical damage (wet, dropped, broken, etc..)?

Enthusiast

JohnJ7,

Someone from the Customer eCare Team responded to yesterday's email this morning. The phone has sustained no damage, it's just a couple days old and activated just yesterday. I was given instructions to factory reset. I tried but can't tell if that did anything as the screen remains blank and I have no idea if pressing the volume and power buttons at the same time work or not. 

Agent

Thanks for responding. Please try to hard reset it, and let us know if that works. 

Enthusiast

Well the screen is still blank no matter what buttons I press nor in what order so I'm thinking that's not working.

Agent

Oh, no! In this case, you will need to return the phone within 7 days of purchase in order to replace it. 

Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can take a closer look. 

Enthusiast

I sent you a PM with the requested information.

Agent

We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks. 

Whiz Kid

Have you gotten the phone to work yet? I'm in the process of trying to buy this phone and stumbled upon this thread. For some reason they discontinued all their phones in stores and I'm not yet comfortable buying one off their site now.

Enthusiast

The 1st phone died so I returned it. I ordered another one, same brand, and that one continues to work fine.