Virgin Mobile

Samsung A10e stopped working

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Samsung A10e stopped working

I was going to buy this phone but I've heard it is terrible.  Please get a new option. More LG, less Samsung. 

Whiz Kid

Its a big scheme!!!!!!!I have been with Virgin Mobile for 15 years and almost got my friend to go with them. I purchased a brand new Samsung Galaxy A10e from their website 7/27/19.Thought I was getting a working phone. It came without a sim card so I reported it .When the  sim card came the phone didn't work at all (phone wasn't reading the card.)For almost 1 month I have been calling them ,one night I spend 5 hours on the phone going back and forth for them to help me to resolve the problem. All they did was lie to me told me they would send a replacement phone which didnt come.Superviser said she would call me she never did.I call back the following day she said she would call me back 10 -15 minutes she never did a disgrace for them to give a customer the run around like that.Before they have me talk to Samsung, Samsung said Virgin Mobile is reponsible.The is a brand new phone that I didnt get any benefit from and I am so drained from talking to them I need my money back!!!

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, karebell! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, DEC/IMEI of the device and the SIM card number you received?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".