Virgin Mobile

Samsung A6 issues connection roaming

Whiz Kid

Samsung A6 issues connection roaming

My wife recently got the a6,now shes having data and roaming issues.We both are with virgin mobile i never have this issue.
We have already reset network and nothing is helping.Please help.
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Samsung A6 issues connection roaming

Hey there, @Cheeezzy! Thanks for reaching out. Really sorry to hear about that. In order to look into it, please provide us your location, including the zip code, via a private message. 

Whiz Kid

Where do i pm?Im on my phone.
Agent

Hello, Cheeezzy. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue with my Samsung A6.  Were you able to isolate and fix the problem??

Highlighted
Agent

Hello @TomoeMamoru. Are you trying to connect to roam, or the device is randomly roaming?

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

The device is set (by default) with Roaming off.  It is greyed out, so you can not change the setting.  The phone is attempting to roam all on its own.  

Agent

Are you having this issue in a specific location? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? We need to verify, if this may be an issue in the area.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Private message sent

Agent

Thanks. We'll continue to assist you in private.