Virgin Mobile

Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine - Can't open phone to change sim card

Whiz Kid

Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine - Can't open phone to change sim card

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine.  When I went to use my phone, I was notified that the sim card was missing.  I turned the phone off and removed the small sim card/micro sd card container.  The card was not in there.  I am pretty sure it came loose and is stuck in the device.  I think I can see it inside my phone.  My problem is that my phone does not have the typical removable back that the manual says I am supposed to have for easy removal.  It looks like I am supposed to open the device around the face of the phone, but I am worried that I will ruin the seal around the front edges of the phone.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?  If so, what is the best way to open the phone without damaging it?  Searching on line only shows the removable back option.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine - Can't open phone to change sim card

Hey there, jesmith! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".