Virgin Mobile

Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine going straight to voicemail 90% of the time

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine going straight to voicemail 90% of the time

Hey there, Tim2017! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Can you please send me a private message with your current address location? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Enthusiast

I am also having these issues. It will start working again if I go to airplane mode, then turn airplane mode off. It might work for a few days, then someone will tell me they had been trying to call me but I never got it. I have also done a factory reset. Did anybody ever get this issue fixed? I am about to just go back to my old phone. It can't just be an outage because it keeps happening and my husband's phone works just fine.
Agent

Hello there dacchambers. I am sorry about the issue there with your phone. Please follow these steps to update your device: please turn off your WiFi and Mobile Data on. On your dial pad, enter ##72786#. When prompt, say Yes or OK to all you see there. Let us know how that work.

Enthusiast

It only worked temporarily. I found out yesterday that I was missing texts again. I turned on airplane mode, turned it off again and had 4 new texts come through from the day before.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there. Do you still need assistance? 

Enthusiast

Yes please.
Agent

Let us look into your account in regards to your delay text. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

ADD
Whiz Kid

My phone always go to voicemail, even when it's on.  I see othersare having the same proplem, did anyone get a fix to this.  I miss alot of calls, which i should not miss because I have a small business.

Agent

Oh no!  Let’s do some investigating here. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Enthusiast

Still no fix. 2 week ago they told me it was a cell outage in my area... even though my husband also has Virgin and has no issues. I am still having the same problem.