Virgin Mobile

Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine going straight to voicemail 90% of the time

Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine going straight to voicemail 90% of the time

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, dacchambers. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

Looks like i can join the club of folks that are having this issue. I will not get texts or phone class every few days, i only find out its not working if i try to call someone and see that the phone call won't go through. I have talked to tech support and they had me reset the phone which only got it working to the next time it stoppped and then had me try ##72786#(?) to reset the phones settings. This is very frustrating. SO far this week i have missed two important phone calls, i have only had the phone since February. Any help would be great.

Agent

Hi there, ABiswell. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to have a look at the account.