Virgin Mobile

Samsung Galaxy s5 Won't Activate

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Samsung Galaxy s5 Won't Activate

My Samsung Galaxy s5 G900P 16GB White will not activate. It is a Data Done Right cellphone and whenever I get to the activation screen it will show me a loading screen that says "Activating your device, please wait" or if I have mobile data off it will say "No network available." The screen will not load. This means that the device will not activate. And because it will not activate there is no Virgin Mobile App and so I cannot create a Data Done Right account without the Virgin Mobile App.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Heavy Hitter

Re: Samsung Galaxy s5 Won't Activate

Factory Data Reset  thats  whats your   phone needs :

When you perform a Factory data reset, all your personal information is erased from the phone, and all settings are returned to the factory defaults. All data will be erased, and cannot be recovered. A factory data reset also erases the key for decrypting files stored on an optional installed memory card, so files on the card cannot be used after the reset.

1. From home, tap Apps > Settings.

2. Tap Backup and Reset > Factory data reset > Delete all.

you will see  now the phone   its usable now !!!

2 REPLIES 2
Heavy Hitter

Factory Data Reset  thats  whats your   phone needs :

When you perform a Factory data reset, all your personal information is erased from the phone, and all settings are returned to the factory defaults. All data will be erased, and cannot be recovered. A factory data reset also erases the key for decrypting files stored on an optional installed memory card, so files on the card cannot be used after the reset.

1. From home, tap Apps > Settings.

2. Tap Backup and Reset > Factory data reset > Delete all.

you will see  now the phone   its usable now !!!

Sensei

Hi!

You would be best to perform a factory reset with the device you are working on. Also, making sure you activate the device online from a computer (www.virginmobileusa.com/activate). The Virgin Mobile App on the app store will not allow you to log in quite yet. The app is still being worked on at the moment.

-Josh the Virgin Mobile Expert