Virgin Mobile

Samsung J3 Achieve Issues

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Samsung J3 Achieve Issues

So, I seem to be having a lot of problems with my phone as of late and it is really starting to get on my nerves. I had my phone deactivated for a few weeks and when I had it turned back on I have had nothing but problems. It keeps dropping calls, it won't send messages unless I restart the phone, it's to the point where I am restarting it at least 4 times a day, and it is running extremely slow even though I have cleaned it and uninstalled many of my apps. I do not know if I am in need of a new phone or if it is something with Virgin Mobile, but I am just here to vent and maybe find a solution. 

Thanks for reading, 

Rev

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Samsung J3 Achieve Issues

Hello, @ReverieDawn. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address so we can help you with this.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

I am also having problems with my J3. I purchased it at the end of May and it's been a constant problem. I have to restart my phone constantly to get text messages to go through. Picture texts are worse. I am not receiving some calls. I also get a pop up of activate your phone multiple times a day. I've called the support line and was told it needed an update but the update didn't resolve anything. In fact my phone did an automatic update several days later. It's frustrating. Samsung is a good product. I have to assume it's a virgin mobile issue.
Agent

Hello, @Ablind. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

Did you ever get a resolution to this problem?