Virgin Mobile

Samsung SM-J320P won't download pictures

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Samsung SM-J320P won't download pictures

So for the past month, I've been unable to download pictures on a regular basis. I'll get a text with 4 pictures, only can download one. Clicking the other download buttons just shows a loading bar then back to download.

This is starting to get a little aggrivating, especially when my job can entail sending pictures of equipment and jobsites back and forth.

I work calibration, and my boss and coworkers will send pictures to one another to ask questions about items and capabilities, casually. This is hampering my day to day business.

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Samsung SM-J320P won't download pictures

Hey there @bonnett88. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you any phone changes recently? 

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

I've bought another phone, but have not activated or changed anything in my settings. New phone has just sat there in box still.

Agent

Thanks for the information @bonnett88. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

That would take a while to figure out. I live in Utah, drive around a lot. Have had this issue in multiple areas. Would be from Orem - 84057 down south up to Logan - 84321 up north, with many places in between.

Have tried clicking download again in different areas. Tried restarting phone.

Agent

Thank you for the information! To be more specific on our researches, please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and complete address locations where this occurs.