Virgin Mobile

Samsung galaxy J3 emerge sometimes doesn't receive calls.

Enthusiast

Samsung galaxy J3 emerge sometimes doesn't receive calls.

Sometimes it takes 5 or 6 tries for people to get through to my phone. It rings on their end but not mine. I never had any problems up until about 2 weeks ago. I need my phone for work so this is getting very frustrating.
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Samsung galaxy J3 emerge sometimes doesn't receive calls.

No need to worry, Lesliem9764! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and current address location? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

I clicked on an agent name but nowhere does it say send private message.
Agent

Did you verify your email address? In order to protect our Community, we've implemented an email verification requirement for our users. Please look for an email from Boost Community in your inbox or junk folder. Click the link in the email to verify your email address. 

Enthusiast

Yes, I did verify it.
Agent

Follow these steps:

• Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
  •  Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
  • Type your message in the new window and click Send.
Enthusiast

There is nothing like that on the right hand side. Please send me a link to pm you.
Agent

Hi, @Lesliem9764. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the username of the Community member in the "To" field.

Enthusiast

Can anyone give me an idea when the service will be back to normal!!!????

This is getting very frustrating. I need to work and depend on my phone to receive calls.

Don’t you fret, Lesliem9764! We’ll get you all sorted out. Let’s check this thing out, Lesliem9764! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and current address location?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".