Virgin Mobile

Searching for Service

Whiz Kid

Searching for Service

I can't seem to send or receive texts and calls my phone just says searching for service. I thought it was just bad signal because I live out in the country however this state of affairs has been such for enough time I think it could actually be a problem. 

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Searching for Service

Hey there! Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address.

Whiz Kid

I'm having the exact same issues. Its been over two weeks now, and still no call/text service, but I still have data services like Facebook messages and music. Idk what's going on and can't keep going without phone service
Agent

Hey there, Bertzilla! We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address.

Whiz Kid

@Fonsy82 I'm having the same issue...it's been stuck on Searching for service and Sim card not supported...can someone help me please...I have the Galaxy J7 Perx. Thank you!!

Agent

Hi there, @barb2671! Thanks for reaching out to us. Did you make any changes on your phone/account?  To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Whiz Kid

Sent you the info you were looking for in a message...Thanks for your help with this...