Virgin Mobile

Shows wrong Caller ID when I call someone on new phone

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Shows wrong Caller ID when I call someone on new phone

phone is LG tribute dynasty.  s/w Virgin Customer Service and the rep claimed it was re-set but that was over 2 hours ago and the name still shows as the wrong name - NOT the same as the info in my Virgin Mobile account.   Caller ID was correct on my old phone.  I just changed phones less than 2 weeks ago, now caller ID is wrong

Please advise

Kitty

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: Shows wrong Caller ID when I call someone on new phone

this has been corrected - never got a reply to my private message but I suspect the agent helped me 

thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hello, kittywhitaker. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks.

Enthusiast

Cannot figure out how to send you a message
Agent

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Enthusiast

this has been corrected - never got a reply to my private message but I suspect the agent helped me 

thank you

Agent

Hi, kittywhitaker. We replied to your private message. They updated the information on your account. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.