Virgin Mobile

Sim card error message

Enthusiast

Re: Sim card error message

I tried 4 diff stores today and none had or carry this sim card. Can virgin mobile send me one? I walked into Metro Pcs also today.....they have a really good deal right now. Thinking of switchingSmiley Sad
Agent

Hi Fern! Please send us a Private message with your phone number so we can verify some information in order to help you with this.

Whiz Kid

I’ve started having the same SIM card issue after working well for a couple of months. Let me know who can I contact to get a new SIM card if that’s the only solution. Thank you.
Agent

Hello, @Cyruszs. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Enthusiast

Yesterday I began having the same Invalid Sim issue with my Samsung J7, it had been working fine prior to that. I searched the Virgin Mobile help online and followed the Factory Reset instructions (including resetting up all my prior settings), but I'm still getting the same error and cannot use a number of funtions due to the lack of connectivity.

I then found this Forum thread, but I don't get an option to "send this user a private message" so I can send my phone details.  I get a page for the customer support person, with lots of info about how they've helped folks, but I don't see a link to send them a private message with my Samsung J7 details.  Help?!

Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, rm2014. We’d be happy to help. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Having the EXACT same issue with my iPhone SE. It’s worked now fine since July and all of a sudden last night, it just stopped working. Keep getting a message saying inactive sim and I can’t make any calls or send texts nor do I have data. I need this resolved immediately; but I’m having an impossible time contacting anyone!!!!~please help!!

Agent

Really sorry to hear that, @Kenziedey! We’d be happy to help. We'd like to know, does your phone have the original SIM card inserted? Have you tried to removing the SIM card and cleaning the gold contacts? 

Enthusiast

Yes it’s the original SIM card. It says sprint in it though (I was told that’s because virgin Mobile doesn’t have their own SIM cards?). I have tried everything. Off and on again, cleaning the SIM card, resetting my network, updating my phone, the list goes on. Whenever I reset the phone and put the SIM card back in, the phone will work for about 5 minutes max, and then it sends me the error code again
Agent

Oh, I see! We'd like to access your account to further assist you. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?  

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".