Virgin Mobile

Sim card error message

Whiz Kid

Re: Sim card error message

Same exact issue.  My phone doesn't work!  How do we fix this ASAP!  

Whiz Kid

I woke up this morning to my Samsung J7 doing the same. Restarted it multiple times, took out the sim and put it back in, nothing works. How do I get a new one?
Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and SIM card number. 

Whiz Kid

I just started getting the same error today too with my J7.  Been having the SIM card removed error from time to time over a year but now getting the locked error.  Hard resetting isn't fixing it or removing it and putting it back in.

Agent

Hello, Luridan. Thank you for reaching out to us here. Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Let's get this thing figured out. 

Try to power off the phone, remove SIM Card, and gently wipe it off with a soft cloth. Reinsert the SIM card and turn the phone back on. Then, test the service to see if it works.

If the problem still persists, send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address so we can take a closer look. 

Enthusiast

I have the same problem with my Galaxy J7. What needs to be done?

Agent

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues. Have you removed the SIM card and put it back in? 

Enthusiast

Yes I have.

Agent

When did the issue start? Is it the same SIM card that came with the phone?

Enthusiast

I started this morning. This is the original SIM card.