Virgin Mobile

Sim card error on Samsung Galaxy J7

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Sim card error on Samsung Galaxy J7

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 and it has been showing the following error message (even though I did not think it even had a SIM card slot):     "SIM card removed       Unable to detect your SIM card.  Your device will restart to check for your SIM card."      This error message has been appearing every 1 hour or so even after restarting the phone.

Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Sim card error on Samsung Galaxy J7

Hi there! We received your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Enthusiast

Re: Sim card error on Samsung Galaxy J7

I have this same problem and have had it since the first part of December. I have never been able to get any help what so ever from Virgin Mobile. They say I need a new SIM card , but they won't send me one.  When my bill came due toward the end of the December to pay I didn't pay it because I still did not have service or had been helped by Virgin Mobile. They even said they would credit my account for the time I didn't have service but never did. I  haven't had service since. It's seems like there is something on Virgin Mobile's side that is causing the issue with the SIM card, because it looks like I'm not the only one having the same problem. I would liek to be able to have my phone service again, but until I can get it fixed I don't.