Virgin Mobile

Sim card inquiry

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Sim card inquiry

So I've had the lg stylo 3 since 2016, and I liked it so much, i bought the stylo 4 off ebay. It was advirtised as a virgin mobile phone so i am assuming its lock in, but there's no sim card for it. I want to keep my sim card for my new phone and put my dad on virgin mobile with my old phone. How would I come about obtaining the sim card that I need?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sim card inquiry

Hey there, Iamthewesley93! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and delivery address?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

6 REPLIES 6

Hey there, Iamthewesley93! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and delivery address?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

is there any chance i might be able to get a sim card they are not offered any where near me 

Agent

Hi there, @Rhymesayers330. Is the SIM card for a new phone?

Whiz Kid

can i use the sim card on my 6s plus towards a new xr phone?
Agent

Hi, pmaclan. SIM cards may not be shared between two devices. Each SIM card is assigned to a transceiver (device) and paired together. Users may not simply pop a SIM card out of one device and use it immediately in another device. This is known as 'pop and swap'. Virgin Mobile specifically activates and checks for the paired equipment when connecting to the Sprint network.

Let's do some investigating. Is it an unlocked device?

Enthusiast

so, wait.  In order to get a non-iphone sim card you have to send pm and pin?

why not just POST THE LINK to the non-iphone sim cards?