Virgin Mobile

So long Virgin Mobile :(

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

So long Virgin Mobile :(

I have been a constant and satisfied customer of Virgin Mobile for 7 years now but the event that transpired over the last two days leave me no choice but to come to the realization that I will not make it to 8 years. It all started with a broken phone. An inconvenience yes but nothing a trip to the store can't fix right? Or so I thought. All of the major retailers are no longer carrying Virgin Mobile phones, after 2 days and an absurd amount of phone calls I am still without a phone. That's when I decided to call Virgin Mobile and see if they had any ideas on how to remedy this situation. At first I thought everything would be come to remedied in the manner I had grown accustomed to with Virgin Mobile when the rep told me that because of my loyalty and dedication to Virgin Mobile and to help soothe the frustration I had endured for 48 hours he wanted to give me a complimentary phone. He assures me he could accomplish this. I was thrilled and my faith in the company was restored. Then I was transferred to another rep and the situation took about as drastic of a negative turn as it possibly could have. I was told there would be no phone and was offered zero help in finding out whether or not any physical retail stores still even sold their products. I was cast aside and left to fend for myself yet again and am now on day 3 of no phone and will be switching providers permanently tomorrow unless by some miracle they decide to make things right
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: So long Virgin Mobile :(

Hello Ncurrier90. Sorry to hear about this situation. Certain national retailers still carry compatible Virgin mobile devices (such as target, walmart, etc..). We recommend checking our website so you can take advantage of our current deals on new phones here. We can also help you order if you experience any issues with the website. We remain at your service.

Whiz Kid

I will no longer be purchasing Virgin Mobile phones. One of your representatives told me on the phone he would be getting me a complimentary phone to thank me for being a loyal customer. He stated he would be making a note in my account before transferring me to the department that would process this. But when I got transferred they told me there was nothing they could do. I am at a loss for words that your representatives can make these claims and offers and not be certain they will be fulfilled
Agent

We understand your frustration. Let's take a closer look! Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

We are really sorry about this inconvenience. Though unfortunately we are not able to fulfill your request at this time.

Whiz Kid

I have sent you a private message
Whiz Kid

You broke your phone and wanted a free replacement and after you didn't get one you're threatening to leave?

Bye.