Virgin Mobile

Storage

Heavy Hitter

Storage

Hello,

I have a hydroreach phone. 

Please tell me how to save pictures I am taking to a different place other than thumbnails where they are currently being stored. How do I transfer pictures to the new storage place?

Where do you suggest that I store my pictures?

Please tell me how to navaigate to different forum topics in the community. After I log into the community how do I get to the different topics? When I am in one topic in the community how do I get to a different topic? To me it seems that navagating in the community is not very well designed. 

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Storage

Hey there, @rhino.

Thank you for reaching out. In order to save pictures in a different storage, you can complete the steps through the settings.
1. From home, tap Apps 
2.  Tap Storage
3.  Check or tap items. Review your storage settings

Here is the user guide for more info. Userguide

Heavy Hitter

When I open settings and tap on Apps I do not see a storage option in the app settings.

I do see a storage settings in settings but I could not understand how to change the storage option for where to store photos. 

Agent

In that case, we recommend you to contact the manufacturer https://www.kyoceramobile.com/support/phone/?phone=hydro for further assistance with the storage options.

Heavy Hitter

I did not get a notice that this post was replied to in my profile. 

Wondering why that happened.

Agent

Hello, @rhino. Thanks for contacting us. We recommend you verify if you have the email notifications are turned on. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Log into your Community account.
2. Click on your username, then click the option My Settings.
3. Under Personal - Email, look for the option "Don't send me any community emails" and make sure that it's unchecked.

Heavy Hitter

The don't send me emails box is and has been unchecked.