Virgin Mobile

Swap Device Error - ZTE Tempo X

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Swap Device Error - ZTE Tempo X

"There was a problem with the serial number you entered. Please check your device serial number and try entering it again."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Swap Device Error - ZTE Tempo X

Hi there eepord. Thanks for reaching out. Let me take a look. Would you be so kind and send me a private message with the IMEI?

11 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there eepord. Thanks for reaching out. Let me take a look. Would you be so kind and send me a private message with the IMEI?

Whiz Kid

Thank you for the response! For those of you wondering what the solution was/is: the retailer did not scan the activation barcode on the box.

Enthusiast

Wrong place to post.

Agent

Hi there Kevira. We would need to verify the numbers on the account. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and the IMEI number of the new phone. Victorg

Enthusiast

Thanks. I ended up calling customer service. It works now. 

Whiz Kid

I had the same problem today who can I contact
Agent

Hello, @alienathan. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

I am also having this error but with a Samsung Galaxy J7 perx. Is there someone I can contact?

Agent

Hey there, walshjr. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with the phone number, PIN and MEID of the device?

We'll look forward to your reply!