Virgin Mobile

Swap My Device

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Swap My Device

I've been trying to swap my data plan on my to device to a similar one and i've contacted the support number but no one answers (i contacted  them during their hours) and i've tried to do it online and it doesn't recognize my IMEI number. (It's an android device) It's worked before previously its just frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Swap My Device

Hello there, @ChadK! So sorry to hear about that. So we can look into it, please send us a private message with the IMEI #, the number and account PIN so we can help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hello there, @ChadK! So sorry to hear about that. So we can look into it, please send us a private message with the IMEI #, the number and account PIN so we can help.

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

What is your device?

Be Happy Robot Happy
Whiz Kid

I am having the exact same problem with my new Moto G6 Play. Please help!
Whiz Kid

I am having the exact same problem with my new Moto G6 Play. Please help!
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Dhowell. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.