Virgin Mobile

Switching from iphone to android, IMEI isnt showing up and I can't call from my new phone!

Whiz Kid

Switching from iphone to android, IMEI isnt showing up and I can't call from my new phone!

Like the title says, trying to activate my phone but I get an error message when I try to input my IMEI and I cant call to activate because I'm the only one home with a phone right now but of course, I can't use the phone as it doesnt have a working sim card! Can anyone who works for customer service on here help me out? It's an unlocked samsung that I bought directly from Samsung if that makes a difference. I already tried putting the new SIM in there by myself which hopefully doesn't mess with the activation process. I was being a bit impatient Smiley Tongue

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Switching from iphone to android, IMEI isnt showing up and I can't call from my new phone!

Hello, setait. I'm sorry for the delay in responding. Unfortunately, our Bring Your Own iPhone program isn't available for existing customers, nor Android devices at this time. 

Feel free to visit our website https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/bring-your-device.html for more details or let us know if you have any question.