Virgin Mobile

The Future of Android and Virgin Mobile USA

Whiz Kid

Re: The Future of Android and Virgin Mobile USA

Why aren't you letting us decide between Boost or Sprint? Boost mobile sucks. Oh and thanks for screwing us all.
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I too was with vm forever and left for a year to try st. talk, only to find out about this big "greedy" iPhone only deal. I'm not gonna be one of those left behind hoping and praying for their great service which is at its lowest ever in my town as of now, are they doing something with the iPhone service or what? I never have roamed, except way back when we first heard of I phoned!! 4g LTE? What's that? Its not on my phone! There's an R or a 3 or nothing!! And I have a new LG stylo3! So vm I think your fan base is going to slim down to the size of an "Apple"!

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Do you have service with Virgin or Straight talk at this time?

Whiz Kid

I've been a Virgin customer for 7 years. Also I'm having issues purchasing a $5 data pack. It says incompatible. I just got a new phone and was wondering if that was the case? Can someone restart the $10 data pack for me?

Hey there, Christina78! Can you please send me a private message to further assist you?

Enthusiast

So my current Android phone is fried. Came on here to look for a replacement & saw all this Smiley Sad

Do I..... #1. Buy a new phone from here?    or

#2. Wander over to Boost Mobile?

Is the new partnership/deal for VM customers in place yet?

I cannot hold off on a new phone. Battery is completely shot & my phone has started to delete apps. I am in a dire situation & must make a descision ASAP.

I'm on a budget and cannot afford to buy phones twice this year so this purchase needs to cover me for 1 - 2 years. Informed advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -H

Hey there, JoMarie50! Thank you for reaching us. Are you a Virgin Mobile customer?

Enthusiast

Is there an update to this dated information?  This post is dated December 2017, and it's now July 2018.  Per the note, we lose the ability to buy android phones here soon and should have seen an option to switch to Boost about six months ago.  How about some clear communication with the customers you clearly do NOT care a **bleep** about.

At this point, I assume I'll simply wake up one day to a dead phone.  BOHICA!

Note:  I didn't read through 7 pages of replies to try to find an update.  You have all of our email addresses, why are you not communicating?

Agent

Hi, @JonathanMurray! Be aware, as an existing customer, you have the option to buy and Android device on the website. You can check out the phones via this link: https://www4.virginmobileusa.com/#!/shop/phones/@Android/. 

Enthusiast

Thanks, Jeff.  /sarc

I've already figured out where the current raft of androids are hidden.  That's really not at all what I asked.

I want to know when I can migrate away from the service that is already migrating away from me.  And painlessly, keeping my phone and number... as promised.

The last "real" update is the post at the top of this thread, dated nearly a year ago. Go read it and count the timeline points that are either well in the past, or racing towards us.  Don't you think it's time for more information?

And really, shouldn't that information come in a personal email (or at least linked in a text), instead of on a message forum that most users do not even know exists?  Yes, yes it should.