Virgin Mobile

The Future of Android and Virgin Mobile USA

Re: The Future of Android and Virgin Mobile USA

As of today (12/17/2018) there are now 11 different Android Phones listed on Virgin Mobile's online store that are showing as in stock and available for purchase.  There wasn't anywhere near that many several weeks ago when i was checking stock.  

Best Buy also has added a handful of Virgin Mobile Android Phones.  I was just there and saw LG Stylo 4 and Tribute Dynasty in stock in their phone section.  They had nothing last month.

Enthusiast

They'll probably transfer customers over to Boost or Sprint somehow. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @sliderider! Thank you for stopping by. How may we help you today?

Whiz Kid

If I switch over to Boost Mobile... Will I still keep my Loyalty Customer $35/10GB a month plan ??

Agent

Hi there, @KelSea! You will be able to choose from one of the price plans that they have available. 

Whiz Kid

Please be specific... Your saying, I will lose my $35 / 10Gb loyalty customer plan

if I switch over?? How much longer will VM keep servicing Android phones.

I want to purchase a new phone. But, I need to know I will have service for the

next 2 years or more... Its not worth buying a new phone for only a few months

Agent

We're sorry, KelSea. If you switch to a different provider, you'll lose your loyalty plan. Virgin is committed to providing the best experience for our customers. Virgin Android customers have asked for Androids so we are bringing them back into our device lineup to meet this popular demand. Check them out here.